12.04.2011

a perfect way to start the holiday season.

{...Love these men...}
Day 4: It was SO wonderful to watch the Christmas devotional and to hear the inspiring messages from the First Presidency of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I absolutely love Christmas music so it was great to listen to the songs performed by the Mormon Tabernacle choir and Orchestra at Temple Square. The messages and songs helped me remember the real reason for the season of Christmas. It allowed me to think about all the gifts and blessings I have been given from my Father in Heaven and Jesus Christ. More importantly, I was able to think about what I can do personally during Christmas time to repay the GIVERS of those gifts. 

1 comment:

  1. I think its hilarious that Elder Uchtdorf set the curtains on fire :) hahaha

    ReplyDelete