12.06.2011

.

Day 6: Today I realized that the pile of Christmas presents in Santa's workshop is getting bigger and bigger and none of the presents have names on them. I knew that I had to do something about this because it would be so terrible for someone to open the wrong gift :( I found some free printable gift tags here, here, and here and went to work. This was a really fun and easy way to make sure the RIGHT gifts get to the RIGHT people. 
{It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!!}

2 comments:

  1. SOOO CUTE!!! :) I just might have to use those tags myself

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your blog. you are so festive with all of your decorating and fun holiday stuff!

    There is a head band give a way on my blog!

    http://usthreebirds.blogspot.com/2011/12/elles-1st-pedi-girly-give-way.html

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete