1.23.2012

over the weekend...

Paul and I went on a little date :) Well, maybe little is an understatement because compared to our normal watch-a-movie-in-bed date this was a pretty grandioso date. I mean we actually put on nice clothes and went out in public.  {teeheehee}


First, we turned in all the cans that we have collected so far to see how much money we have made for our California trip!!! We still have a long way to go but it was so much fun to figure out the exact amount of cans that we have collected. The total so far is 161 cans. And yes, you better believe I am going to keep track of every single can that we collect!


Next, we went to the theaters to watch Beauty and the Beast in 3D. I love the movie Beauty and Beast so much and seeing it in 3D was amazing. I know Paul would've most definitely picked a different movie so I was very grateful that he was a good sport and let me relive my childhood :) When the movie was over, Paul did tell me that it was a good story-line and he was happy he went. Ps...I totally cried during the scene when Belle and the Beast are dancing in the ballroom. It's my favorite part!


Lastly, we went to the local Greek Restaurant to eat some yummy food. I had never had Greek food before so I was in for a big surprise. Overall, the food was very tasty and I now know what Tzatziki and Baklava taste like. 
It was a really, really, really fun date :) Thanks Paul!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I just love you Goulds! What a fun date! I love love love Beauty and the Beast and it was awesome seeing it on the big screen again! Can't wait for the day we can go on a DOUBLE date!!! Save those canssss! Barackkkkk!

    ReplyDelete