2.25.2012

Faces of home :)


My trip to Virginia was lots and lots of fun. The main reason I was in Virginia was to support my sister as she starred in her senior year musical "Wonderful Town". So it made total sense for my mom to put me straight to work finishing last minute musical preparations as soon as I got off the plane. My family arrived the next day and we got to go to the park and enjoy the BEAUTIFUL east coast weather. All four siblings were together again and that always makes for a good time and lots of laughs. It was so great to see my little nephew walking :) He's so cute!!! I was also able to see so many other people that I absolutely adore!!! It was so good to be home and to catch up with all of my family and friends.

AND I could not be a prouder big sister of this girl. She sang her little heart out on stage every night of the musical. 

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness look at sonya (did i spell that right!?) all grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your sisters are so beautiful! Waiting for your post with big news ;) hahaha jk Barackkkk!

    ReplyDelete