9.13.2012

Oh, Rexburg.


I just got back from a short trip to Idaho to drop my baby sister off for her freshman year of college at BYU-Idaho. My mom, sister and I drove all the way from Salem, Oregon to Rexburg, Idaho. Talk about a fun 13 hour road trip!!! It was definitely some much needed girl time for me. I felt like a little freshman again as we moved her in, got her books, and went to all the new freshman activities. I am so excited for my sister and all the unique experiences she will have at BYU-Idaho. I couldn't believe that it was SIX years ago that I had started on my college journey. As I walked around campus, I had so many memories flood my mind. Rexburg has such a special place in my heart. I was also able to catch up with some of my old roommates. It was like we had never been apart :) I didn't want to leave, but I was very happy to see Paul {after a week apart} when I got home.


Life has surely been busy these past few weeks. I realize that you have been patiently waiting for the big California trip recap. I am still sifting through the hundreds of pictures we took so you will have to wait a wee bit longer. I'm terribly sorry. 

California posts are coming soon :)

2 comments:

  1. Ah! Your post pretty much sums up all the feelings I had going to visit Rexburg! I don't know why I didn't take any pictures :( Uh! I have to be better about that! But thanks for posting the pictures you took! Love you and miss you! Barackkkkkkkkk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This whole post just makes me happy :) such a good re-cap of a special place. Miss you em!

    ReplyDelete